Saturday, February 28, 2009

Why Do I Allow Advertising on This Site?

Because I am a capitalist! Duh!

Advertising on this site is automatically targeted based on the subject matter on this page. The targeting software is not quite smart enough to discern that most of the ads are for ways to get free money from a government that is doing things that it has no business doing. Redistributing wealth is not one of the Enumerated Powers in the Constitution. It is completely at odds with the theme of this web site.

We have businesses that have grown up around the fact that the US Government is out of control. We the People are supposed to control the US Government, not the reverse. As long as these advertisements appear on my web page, I will use it as a teaching opportunity.

No comments :

Post a Comment

This is a moderated forum. Please try to avoid ad-hominem attacks and gratuitous profanity. Justifiable profanity may be tolerated.

I am sorry, but due to the un-manageable volume of spam comments, I have enabled the scrambled word verification. I apologize for the inconvenience.