Sunday, June 28, 2009

House Minority Leader Boehner Has Choice Words for Cap & Trade Bill

Gotta love this guy... I'd have some choice words for the democratic aide who quipped "What do you expect from a guy who thinks global warming is caused by cow manure?". I'd say of the aide "What do you expect from a guy who thinks global warming is caused by humans?"

Scientific illiterate -- there is no way to prove it's caused by either, and it may not be happening at all. Yet, the federal government stands poised to "solve" the problem, as if they have a proven solution. They have an expensive boondoggle, I'll grant you that. If I were a cynic (wait -- I am!), I would say that it is really just a way to increase taxes and federal control over We the People. I wish We the People weren't so easily fooled.

No comments :

Post a Comment

This is a moderated forum. Please try to avoid ad-hominem attacks and gratuitous profanity. Justifiable profanity may be tolerated.

I am sorry, but due to the un-manageable volume of spam comments, I have enabled the scrambled word verification. I apologize for the inconvenience.