Tuesday, June 9, 2009

I Sent This to My Elected Reps...

Dear Senator Cantwell, Senator Murray and Congressman Larsen,

I sent the following message to President Obama, but it's for you too.

Dear President Obama,

Please, please, please DO NOT nationalize health care! The United States has the best health care system in the world. By nationalizing health care, you will reduce our liberty in ways that we cannot even imagine. I do not want the Federal Government to have that much power over me and my family.

The Constitution does not authorize the Federal Government in that role. For the federal government to abide by the powers enumerated in the Constitution, it will have to roll back nearly 100 years of growth, and return that power to the states and the people.

I know that isn't what you or most statists want to hear, but it's true.

Sincerely,
Karl Uppiano

I'll post their responses as/if they come in...

No comments :

Post a Comment

This is a moderated forum. Please try to avoid ad-hominem attacks and gratuitous profanity. Justifiable profanity may be tolerated.

I am sorry, but due to the un-manageable volume of spam comments, I have enabled the scrambled word verification. I apologize for the inconvenience.