Friday, July 17, 2009

My New Catch Phrase

Setting aside for the moment that the Constitution does not authorize the federal government do most of this stuff anyway is my new catch phrase. I will use it to preface anything that seems to dig down into the details of something that the government is doing, that is fundamentally wrong in the first place. We're about to be enslaved, and we're discussing the nature of the chains.

(edit -- was: We're about to be enslaved, and we're discussing the color of the chains. Color is only one superficial attribute; nature is more about the internal composition, which is my intent.)

No comments :

Post a Comment

This is a moderated forum. Please try to avoid ad-hominem attacks and gratuitous profanity. Justifiable profanity may be tolerated.

I am sorry, but due to the un-manageable volume of spam comments, I have enabled the scrambled word verification. I apologize for the inconvenience.