Friday, August 14, 2009

Special Note To Detractors

To help you improve your attempts to discredit me, I offer this helpful bit of advice: When you re-publish elements from my blog, it would be more effective if you cut and paste accurately. All it takes is a bit of practiced mousemanship.

"Kakistocracy: Government by the least qualified or least principled citizen" means something quite different from what I actually wrote: "Kakistocracy: Government by the least qualified or least principled citizens".

While I think Barack Obama is unqualified and doesn't seem to support the founding principles of our government as embodied in the Constitution, I certainly don't want to exclude any number of representatives and senators from their well-earned kakistocratic classification.

No comments :

Post a Comment

This is a moderated forum. Please try to avoid ad-hominem attacks and gratuitous profanity. Justifiable profanity may be tolerated.

I am sorry, but due to the un-manageable volume of spam comments, I have enabled the scrambled word verification. I apologize for the inconvenience.