Friday, August 14, 2009

Spooky Health Care Reform

Health care reform has given these words a spooky new meaning: I know not what course others may take, but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!

Now before you go running off, thinking that I am a death panel junkie, let me explain. I do not think there is a provision in HR 3200 specifically designed to select death as an option for anyone, but unintended consequences can and do happen when government is involved. They do in the free market also, but absent oppressive government industry regulation, we are at liberty to create new solutions at will.

No comments :

Post a Comment

This is a moderated forum. Please try to avoid ad-hominem attacks and gratuitous profanity. Justifiable profanity may be tolerated.

I am sorry, but due to the un-manageable volume of spam comments, I have enabled the scrambled word verification. I apologize for the inconvenience.