Saturday, October 17, 2009

Is Obama Poised to Cede US Sovereignty?

I find this very disturbing. If what Lord Monckton says is correct, then this is more important than any domestic issue, including Cap & Trade or Health Care. Unlike those programs, which may be practically irreversible, this treaty would be completely irreversible.



I do not think Barack Obama considers U.S. sovereignty to be of any importance. On the contrary, I think he sees it as a constraint on his agenda. I sincerely hope that I am wrong about that. I hope Obama takes his oath of office seriously, and that he finds other ways of dealing with the climate change issue. Since I do not subcribe to the Religion of Climate Change, the only element of the climate change issue that I think we need to deal with is the fact that we have some players on the world stage whom we need to politely brush off.

No comments :

Post a Comment

This is a moderated forum. Please try to avoid ad-hominem attacks and gratuitous profanity. Justifiable profanity may be tolerated.

I am sorry, but due to the un-manageable volume of spam comments, I have enabled the scrambled word verification. I apologize for the inconvenience.