Monday, September 6, 2010

An Anti-Alinsky Cookbook? Anyone? Please?

Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton are followers of Saul Alinsky. The left have embraced Alinsky's principles, as described in his book Rules for Radicals. I have a copy of this book in my house, but I find it so nauseating that I haven't read all of it yet -- but I know his rules.

Some have suggested that the right could use Alinsky against the left just as effectively as they have attacked conservatives, but I find the concept so disgusting that I am loathe to do that. If those are the new rules, then I suppose you play by the rules, or die.

I'm just wondering though: Is it possible to develop a cookbook of strategies and tactics that would blunt Alinsky's tactics, while using Truth and Reason to promote Liberty and Justice for All?

No comments :

Post a Comment

This is a moderated forum. Please try to avoid ad-hominem attacks and gratuitous profanity. Justifiable profanity may be tolerated.

I am sorry, but due to the un-manageable volume of spam comments, I have enabled the scrambled word verification. I apologize for the inconvenience.