Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Democrats Boycott Coke, Walmart over Voter ID Laws

According to the Washington Examiner,

Democratic officials Wednesday launched a two-pronged attack on states with new laws requiring identification before voting, the highlight being a call to boycott Coke, Walmart and others that back a leading organization pushing for voter ID laws. (Continue reading...)

Voter fraud should not be a partisan issue. If it is, then that speaks volumes about the parties, doesn’t it now?

I think we should instigate an inverse-boycott – we could call it an apricott – to show our appreciation of Wal*Mart and Coke. I'm feeling a bit thirsty, and I could use some more ammo... Annoy an illiberal control freak: buy Coke and ammo at Wal*Mart! Win-Win-Win!

No comments :

Post a Comment

This is a moderated forum. Please try to avoid ad-hominem attacks and gratuitous profanity. Justifiable profanity may be tolerated.

I am sorry, but due to the un-manageable volume of spam comments, I have enabled the scrambled word verification. I apologize for the inconvenience.