Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Cher doesn’t want to breathe the same air as Romney and his ‘racist homophobic women hating tea bagger masters’

According to Twitchy Entertainment, Cher said, "If ROMNEY gets elected I don't know if I can breathe same air as Him & his Right Wing Racist Homophobic Women Hating Tea Bagger Masters."

You lost me there, Cher... Let’s see... First of all, Romney isn’t Tea Party. Second, despite what you may have read in the dead-tree media, Tea Party is neither woman-hating, nor racist. Third, if we really were homophobic, we probably would not be "tea-baggers".

Read the article...

No comments :

Post a Comment

This is a moderated forum. Please try to avoid ad-hominem attacks and gratuitous profanity. Justifiable profanity may be tolerated.

I am sorry, but due to the un-manageable volume of spam comments, I have enabled the scrambled word verification. I apologize for the inconvenience.