Sunday, December 23, 2012

Hi Mom!

The Bellingham Herald printed an article about The Whatcom Tea Party, in which this blog is mentioned. So now, even more than my immediate family will see this! Oh, and my name might have come up too. Just sharing...

For the record, I am a Citizen Journalist. This blog is in no way affiliated with The Whatcom Tea Party. If you want to know what The Whatcom Tea Party officially thinks about anything, visit their website. If you want to know what individual tea partiers may be thinking, like them on facebook.

No comments :

Post a Comment

This is a moderated forum. Please try to avoid ad-hominem attacks and gratuitous profanity. Justifiable profanity may be tolerated.

I am sorry, but due to the un-manageable volume of spam comments, I have enabled the scrambled word verification. I apologize for the inconvenience.