Sunday, January 27, 2013

Obama: I Go Shooting All the Time

Barack Obama says, "I go shooting all the time".

I'm sure you do, Mr. President. According to this article, you're a "keen clay pigeon shooter". I have no doubt that your infringement on the second amendment would not apply to single-fire shotguns and trap loads, as long as they're safely locked up at the gun club when not in use. And be sure to use hearing protection.

Mr. President, I hope you see that the Second Amendment is really about this, and not some meaningless "right" to blast little ceramic Frisbees out the air at some exclusive gun club as a diversion (although that's also covered, as luck would have it).

I'm sorry, but this just makes you look insular and pretentious.

No comments :

Post a Comment

This is a moderated forum. Please try to avoid ad-hominem attacks and gratuitous profanity. Justifiable profanity may be tolerated.

I am sorry, but due to the un-manageable volume of spam comments, I have enabled the scrambled word verification. I apologize for the inconvenience.