Sunday, March 3, 2013

Andrew Breitbart, RIP -- One Year Later

This is the first anniversary of Andrew Breitbart's death. I'm sure it was by natural causes. Still, read this.
Andrew Breitbart was the best political debunkifier of my lifetime. His legacy lives on, but I wish he was still around, because he debunkified better than anyone. After they made him, they broke the mold. We certainly could have used him during the 2012 election. Andrew Breitbart, RIP.

Some conspiracy theorists claim that Breitbart's death was "induced" by the Obama regime. I think that's pretty far-fetched, but the kind of intimidation that this regime invokes on the media (at least those who don't drool and get all tingly over Teh Won), is real, and arguably just as bad.

No comments :

Post a Comment

This is a moderated forum. Please try to avoid ad-hominem attacks and gratuitous profanity. Justifiable profanity may be tolerated.

I am sorry, but due to the un-manageable volume of spam comments, I have enabled the scrambled word verification. I apologize for the inconvenience.