Saturday, December 20, 2014

Enabler-in-Chief

Barack Obama prefers communism to capitalism, free markets and private property rights. He is more than a sympathizer; he is an enabler.

The argument goes that the US embargo against Cuba hurts the common folks, while giving their oppressors a scapegoat. That might be true if it weren't for the fact that the US is about the only country that wasn't trading with Cuba. We'll see if Cuba stops being a hell hole once we resume trading with them. I'm betting Cuba will still suck after the embargo is lifted. Seen Mexico lately?

I predict that Barack Obama will accelerate this kind of imperial, unilateral, unconstitutional action in the remaining years of his presidency. If we still have an operative Constitution left when he's done, I'll be eternally grateful to a most merciful God.

No comments :

Post a Comment

This is a moderated forum. Please try to avoid ad-hominem attacks and gratuitous profanity. Justifiable profanity may be tolerated.

I am sorry, but due to the un-manageable volume of spam comments, I have enabled the scrambled word verification. I apologize for the inconvenience.