Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Letters To My Representatives

I sent this letter to my congressman and senators:

Dear Senators Murray, Cantwell, Congressman Larsen,

Please do not destroy the best health care system in the world. Any fixing that it might need would involve less government intrusion, not more. We the People, individuals voting every day with our dollars in the free market would fix the vast majority of the problems that we now have, if you would just restore our liberty to do so.

Government cannot bestow liberty; it can only take it away. Give it back, don't take more away!

Sincerely,

Karl Uppiano

No comments :

Post a Comment

This is a moderated forum. Please try to avoid ad-hominem attacks and gratuitous profanity. Justifiable profanity may be tolerated.

I am sorry, but due to the un-manageable volume of spam comments, I have enabled the scrambled word verification. I apologize for the inconvenience.