Sunday, November 22, 2009

Dr. Tim Ball on the Hacked CRU Emails

Well, well, well. Nothing to see here. Move along. These aren't the droids you're looking for.



Falsified AGW data: outright fraud for political power and control. Al Gore, I hope you have plausible deniability (pun partially intended) -- you can say you were played for a fool. People would believe that. Otherwise, you should be ashamed. Very ashamed.

Now, I'm trying not to get my hopes up. There is still the remote possibility that the purloined papers are themselves a hoax. In that case, I guess we're back to the status quo: "Yes it is! Give me all your money!" "No it isn't! You can't make me!" Time will tell.

No comments :

Post a Comment

This is a moderated forum. Please try to avoid ad-hominem attacks and gratuitous profanity. Justifiable profanity may be tolerated.

I am sorry, but due to the un-manageable volume of spam comments, I have enabled the scrambled word verification. I apologize for the inconvenience.