Tuesday, June 8, 2010

"Whose ass to kick" -- Seriously?

The president of the United States said this about the oil spill:
"I don't sit around just talking to experts because this is a college seminar, we talk to these folks because they potentially have the best answers, so I know whose ass to kick."
Only a true kakistocrat would usurp his constitutional presidential authority like this. Unless he intends to kick his own ass, or the asses of his direct reports in his cabinet, this is simply unconstitutional and completely out of line.

1 comment :

  1. Sounded like he was casting about for a scapegoat, and history shows where that kind of thinking leads...

    ReplyDelete

This is a moderated forum. Please try to avoid ad-hominem attacks and gratuitous profanity. Justifiable profanity may be tolerated.

I am sorry, but due to the un-manageable volume of spam comments, I have enabled the scrambled word verification. I apologize for the inconvenience.