Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Letter To My Representatives

I sent the following message (with the appropriate personalization) to senators Maria Cantwell and Patti Murray and congressman Rick Larsen:
Dear Senator Cantwell,

Ok, so with herculean efforts by your party, Patti Murray and Rick Larsen managed to eke out a thin victory, despite their voting records.

You need to know that I am doing everything in my power to make it so that no politician feels safe leaving their office without a credible answer to the question, "Where in the Constitution did We the People give you the authority to do that?"

Your answer needs to be better than Nancy Pelosi's response, "Are you serious?" To an intelligent and informed electorate, there can be no more serious question.
I would like to encourage everyone to send a similar message. Contact info: [Maria Cantwell], [Patti Murray], [Rick Larsen].

No comments :

Post a Comment

This is a moderated forum. Please try to avoid ad-hominem attacks and gratuitous profanity. Justifiable profanity may be tolerated.

I am sorry, but due to the un-manageable volume of spam comments, I have enabled the scrambled word verification. I apologize for the inconvenience.