Thursday, November 25, 2010

Nancy, Are You Serious? -- My First Attempt at Political Animation

The dialog is derived from actual quotes by Nancy Pelosi, a reporter, James Madison, with some filler thrown in by yours truly.



Why do I pick on Speaker Pelosi so much on this blog? Well, because she says such outrageously arrogant and tyrannical things, in complete disregard for the rules that are supposed to govern her. She has the whole government/governed relationship completely upside-down.

2 comments :

  1. I read parts of the bill. I'd be the first or second to admit that I didn't read it all, but then, I never finished "War and Peace" either.

    I would be interested to know how many Senators and Representatives have read the entire bill. I believe its not zero, but I'd wager my right arm that its not 100% either.

    Short of revolution, what can we do? I know people who are seriously looking at real estate in the middle of nowhere, but I don't think that's a solution, as much as an escape plan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous,

    I think, what we do, is this: We start trying to get as many people as possible to ask the question of their elected public servants, "Where in the Constitution did We the People give you the authority to do that?"

    ReplyDelete

This is a moderated forum. Please try to avoid ad-hominem attacks and gratuitous profanity. Justifiable profanity may be tolerated.

I am sorry, but due to the un-manageable volume of spam comments, I have enabled the scrambled word verification. I apologize for the inconvenience.