Saturday, February 11, 2012

Wait For It: Single Payer Health Care

This is the tactic: The Obama administration tries to force Catholics and other groups to adopt mandates against their principles, protected under the First Amendment. These groups rebel. The Regime backs down. Finally, The Regime says, "We've tried, we've really tried to implement this health care bill, but now we see it's impossible, on First Amendment grounds. Therefore, the only way it will work is if we go to single payer government insurance."

See if they don't. I'm surprised I haven't heard anyone talking about this. I'm sure it would have gone easier for The Regime if everyone would just go quietly down The Road to Serfdom, but government monopoly is the logical alternative if we don't. Evidently, diversity is only a Good ThingTM when it doesn't apply to economics.

No comments :

Post a Comment

This is a moderated forum. Please try to avoid ad-hominem attacks and gratuitous profanity. Justifiable profanity may be tolerated.

I am sorry, but due to the un-manageable volume of spam comments, I have enabled the scrambled word verification. I apologize for the inconvenience.