Friday, April 20, 2012

Earth Day is April 22

Our Hero
Earth Day was first launched nationally on the 100th birthday of Vladimir Lenin, founder of the Soviet Union. It is not a coincidence.

Scratch an environmentalist, and in most cases you’ll find a collectivist (communist) just beneath the surface. They’re watermelons: Green on the outside, and red on the inside. They don’t trust the free market or individual citizens to do The Right Thing™. Only by central planning and coercion will The Right Thing™ be done, on earth, as it is, um, on earth. Who gets to determine what The Right Thing™ is? Why the dictators, of course!

So, let's celebrate! (And there was much rejoicing!) Yaay.

1 comment :

  1. By the way, I am not in favor of trashing the planet. I am a conservative, a word which has a common root with the word conservationist. I think we need to be good stewards of our environment, for our future prosperity, freedom and liberty.

    I believe the free market can preserve (and utilize) our natural resources more effectively and more fairly than the government regulations that the watermelons want to impose. In fact, I am convinced that many watermelons are less concerned with the environment than they are with controlling the masses.

    ReplyDelete

This is a moderated forum. Please try to avoid ad-hominem attacks and gratuitous profanity. Justifiable profanity may be tolerated.

I am sorry, but due to the un-manageable volume of spam comments, I have enabled the scrambled word verification. I apologize for the inconvenience.