Sunday, September 16, 2012

Obamanation

People have been forwarding in email, an interactive rendition of Barack Hussein Obama's  kakistocratic  presidential legacy. The painting, called "Obamanation" was created by the McNaughton Fine Art Company. I wouldn't call it fine art, exactly, but it is informative art. Hover your mouse over each shameful scene to read a description of the transgression.

I suppose the 'progressives' or the communists could make a similar painting, celebrating the choomster's "shining achievements" but I would probably would consider them shameful usurpation as well (e.g., ObamaCare). 

No comments :

Post a Comment

This is a moderated forum. Please try to avoid ad-hominem attacks and gratuitous profanity. Justifiable profanity may be tolerated.

I am sorry, but due to the un-manageable volume of spam comments, I have enabled the scrambled word verification. I apologize for the inconvenience.