Friday, September 21, 2012

Zing!

In an interview yesterday, Barack Hussein Obama said,
The fact that we haven't been able to change the tone in Washington is disappointing. The most important lesson I've learned is you can't change Washington from the inside. You can only change it from the outside.
Upon hearing that, Mitt Romney quipped,
The president today threw in the white flag of surrender again. He said he can’t change Washington from inside, he can only change it from outside. Well, we’re going to give him that chance in November. He’s going outside!
I hope he doesn't let the screen door hit him in the keister on the way out.

No comments :

Post a Comment

This is a moderated forum. Please try to avoid ad-hominem attacks and gratuitous profanity. Justifiable profanity may be tolerated.

I am sorry, but due to the un-manageable volume of spam comments, I have enabled the scrambled word verification. I apologize for the inconvenience.