Monday, November 5, 2012

Make The Best Choice, Not The Perfect Choice

We don't live in a perfect world. We don't have the perfect candidates. But one of two men will in fact become president. It is inescapable. So vote for one of them, and select the least bad, or the most good candidate that will actually win. I think Bill Whittle explains the situation as clearly as it can be explained.

You don't have to complete your entire ballot. You can leave parts of it blank if you don't know all the answers. There is no penalty for turning in an incomplete ballot, but there is a huge penalty for leaving a very bad man in office. That's what I'm talking about.

No comments :

Post a Comment

This is a moderated forum. Please try to avoid ad-hominem attacks and gratuitous profanity. Justifiable profanity may be tolerated.

I am sorry, but due to the un-manageable volume of spam comments, I have enabled the scrambled word verification. I apologize for the inconvenience.