Friday, May 3, 2013

Don't You Know Who I Am?

Reese Witherspoon
Gorgeous, but arrogant.
Reese Witherspoon and her husband were arrested for drunk and disorderly conduct and DUI last week. She asked the arresting officer, "Do you know my name?" The officer said he didn't need it. "Well you're about to find out", she said. Art Garfunkel asked a similar question when police apprehended him for possession of marijuana several years ago.

They're not the only ones. What is the matter with these people? If they ask me, "Don't you know who I am?" I'll say, "Who do you think you are?"

Here's the deal: When it comes to the law, I don't give a crap who you are. I expect the poorest schlub to get the same treatment from my government as Elvis or The Beatles. Or Charlie Sheen.

Hey Reese! Go soak your head!

No comments :

Post a Comment

This is a moderated forum. Please try to avoid ad-hominem attacks and gratuitous profanity. Justifiable profanity may be tolerated.

I am sorry, but due to the un-manageable volume of spam comments, I have enabled the scrambled word verification. I apologize for the inconvenience.