Friday, March 27, 2009

Letter to Patty Murray

Patty Murray is one of the members of the senate budget committee, who just rubber stamped Barack Obama's outrageous budget proposal.

Shame on you for tripling the national debt. You have now committed my children and their children to a debt to fix a problem created in your generation.

This might be one of the definitions of evil: You politicians can't even take responsibility for problems caused in large part by your own policies. You just kick it down the road.

One thing is for sure: You do not represent me, and I will do everything in my power to ensure that you will never be elected to that position again.

Most sincerely,
Karl Uppiano

I will post a list of senators voting for this travesty when I can find the list online. I have a day job, so conservative political activism will have to wait.

No comments :

Post a Comment

This is a moderated forum. Please try to avoid ad-hominem attacks and gratuitous profanity. Justifiable profanity may be tolerated.

I am sorry, but due to the un-manageable volume of spam comments, I have enabled the scrambled word verification. I apologize for the inconvenience.