Sunday, September 6, 2009

Simply Unbelievable

National Review Online has this doozy:
Looking for a quick and easy boost in the polls, President Obama has decided to go to the one place where merit bears no relationship to adulation: the United Nations. On September 24, the president will take the unprecedented step of presiding over a meeting of the UN Security Council. (more...)
Anyone who still questions my label "I Hope Barack Obama Fails" simply cannot see what is going on. He is now moving from merely devouring our liberty, to reckless international endangerment.

No comments :

Post a Comment

This is a moderated forum. Please try to avoid ad-hominem attacks and gratuitous profanity. Justifiable profanity may be tolerated.

I am sorry, but due to the un-manageable volume of spam comments, I have enabled the scrambled word verification. I apologize for the inconvenience.