Saturday, September 12, 2009

The process of demoralization is complete and irreversible...

This interview with ex-KGB agent and defector Uri Bezmenov was recorded in 1985. If he is correct, then our current congress and administration are the "end game", and our politicians are just tools. "The process of demoralization is complete and irreversible..." is a quote from the interview.



Even though the KGB is gone, the statist ideology lives on. We may still be able to save ourselves, but it won't be easy, because an entire generation or three may be lost to our government-controlled public education system.

Research: I searched Snopes and other fact-checker websites, and Googled "Uri Bezmenov". I found nothing to dispute the authenticity of this video. That doesn't alter the fact that Uri himself could be lying or mistaken. I actually hope that he is.

No comments :

Post a Comment

This is a moderated forum. Please try to avoid ad-hominem attacks and gratuitous profanity. Justifiable profanity may be tolerated.

I am sorry, but due to the un-manageable volume of spam comments, I have enabled the scrambled word verification. I apologize for the inconvenience.