Saturday, June 26, 2021

Stop It With the Fear Mongering!

This isn't the first heatwave we've had, and it won't be the last. The climate has always been changing. Give me a falsifiable hypothesis. The dire predictions we've had so far have been stunningly inaccurate. At some point, it's time to admit that the whole theory was bunk.

‘Jaw-dropping’ forecast is warning sign of climate change’s future impact in Washington, scientists say, says the Seattle Times. There's no excuse for this kind of political propaganda. 

Update: okay, it got up to 102.6 today, according to my weather station. I think that's hotter than I remember it ever getting around here. But that doesn't mean there's a causal link between that and human fossil fuel consumption.

No comments :

Post a Comment

This is a moderated forum. Please try to avoid ad-hominem attacks and gratuitous profanity. Justifiable profanity may be tolerated.

I am sorry, but due to the un-manageable volume of spam comments, I have enabled the scrambled word verification. I apologize for the inconvenience.