The definition of the word Conundrum is: something that is puzzling or confusing.
Here are six Conundrums of socialism in the United States of America:
- America is capitalist and greedy - yet half of the population is subsidized.
- Half of the population is subsidized - yet they think they are victims.
- They think they are victims - yet their representatives run the government.
- Their representatives run the government - yet the poor keep getting poorer.
- The poor keep getting poorer - yet they have things that people in other countries only dream about.
- They have things that people in other countries only dream about - yet they want America to be more like those other countries.
- We are advised to not judge all Muslims by the actions of a few lunatics, but we are encouraged to judge all gun owners by the actions of a few lunatics.
- We constantly hear about how Social Security is going to run out of money, but we never hear about welfare or food stamps running out of money. America will die when the people who work for a living are outnumbered by the ones who vote for a living.
- We are cutting benefits for our veterans, no pay raises for our military and cutting our army to a level lower than before WWII, but we are not stopping the payments or benefits to illegal aliens (invaders). Your body has an immune system to stop invaders. The military is our national immune system. What are they doing?
Thanks to Uncle Richard for emailing me the inspiration.