Monday, September 6, 2021

Yo, Karen: This Isn't Rocket Science

You have a 10% chance of contracting a disease with a 99.98% survival rate. But hey...

If masks work, then wear one. Protect yourself. It doesn't matter what I do. If masks don't work, it doesn't matter what any of us do.

If vaccines work, then take the vaccine. Protect yourself. It doesn't matter what I do. If vaccines don't work, it doesn't matter what any of us do. 

But let's get real: if you play music in the new, improved Afghanistan, you face a 100% chance of a bullet through the head. Mask or no mask. 

No comments :

Post a Comment

This is a moderated forum. Please try to avoid ad-hominem attacks and gratuitous profanity. Justifiable profanity may be tolerated.

I am sorry, but due to the un-manageable volume of spam comments, I have enabled the scrambled word verification. I apologize for the inconvenience.