Tuesday, September 7, 2021

Mother, Should I Trust the Government?

Back when Pink Floyd was touring with The Wall, the answer to that question by audiences worldwide was a resounding, "no!" What changed? We have been played. The media don't tell the truth. Social media outlets suppress the truth, and censor anyone who raises the 'wrong' questions. This video will probably be taken down. If it is, I will try to replace it somehow. But you can't even trust private enterprise anymore. Maybe it's Stockhom syndrome. But we are being played. Yes, Karen, this is why I don't believe you.


No comments :

Post a Comment

This is a moderated forum. Please try to avoid ad-hominem attacks and gratuitous profanity. Justifiable profanity may be tolerated.

I am sorry, but due to the un-manageable volume of spam comments, I have enabled the scrambled word verification. I apologize for the inconvenience.