Saturday, December 19, 2009

It's Kind of Quiet Around Here...

I have been posting over at the Bellingham Tea Party Blog, because it gets more traffic than Rage Against the Kakistocracy (if you can believe that). Oh well, BTP is technically my blog too, but I'm doing it for the organization, and other people contribute, which makes it more interesting.

I do tend to moderate my posts over there, since that website represents more than just me. This site is for my more radical or partisan rants.

Here are some of my recent posts at BTP:
I think the 10th Amendment article is the most important one of all.

No comments :

Post a Comment

This is a moderated forum. Please try to avoid ad-hominem attacks and gratuitous profanity. Justifiable profanity may be tolerated.

I am sorry, but due to the un-manageable volume of spam comments, I have enabled the scrambled word verification. I apologize for the inconvenience.