Saturday, December 5, 2009

Climategate -- Prof. Watson calls Morano an 'asshole' on Newsnight

This arrogant little professor keeps talking about character assasination. What he apparently fails to grasp is that what happened with Climategate wasn't character assasination, it was character suicide.



Oh, and then he calls his adversary on the interview an "asshole". With that, I think he managed an assassination and a suicide with one bullet. I think we all know which one is the rectum here.

No comments :

Post a Comment

This is a moderated forum. Please try to avoid ad-hominem attacks and gratuitous profanity. Justifiable profanity may be tolerated.

I am sorry, but due to the un-manageable volume of spam comments, I have enabled the scrambled word verification. I apologize for the inconvenience.