Sunday, December 20, 2009

Why the Strongarm Tactics?

Why is this health care bill such high stakes? Why the strongarm tactics? Because there is so much money and power involved. The federal government has so overstepped its authority that this is make or break for dictators. If government were less intrusive, politics would be less divisive.

I hope statism fails, and I hope Barack Obama fails on this one. I said I wouldn't use that label anymore, but if Barack Obama succeeds, he is going to ruin us. Mark my words. Hear me now and believe me later.

No comments :

Post a Comment

This is a moderated forum. Please try to avoid ad-hominem attacks and gratuitous profanity. Justifiable profanity may be tolerated.

I am sorry, but due to the un-manageable volume of spam comments, I have enabled the scrambled word verification. I apologize for the inconvenience.