Tuesday, December 27, 2011

2012 Restore Liberty Project | Hillsdale for Liberty

Hillsdale College is a national treasure. They are a private college, they accept no government funding of any kind, so they are not beholden to anyone but their benefactors -- and their students. Alas, I wish my alma mater was still like this, but no... instead of pursuing truth and enlightenment, they have sunk into the depths of multi-culti post-modern depravity.

Anyway, Hillsdale College's 2012 Restore Liberty Project is desperately needed at this time in our history. Please read about it, and contribute what you can. Your children, and their children, will thank you. And me, well, thanks in advance.

No comments :

Post a Comment

This is a moderated forum. Please try to avoid ad-hominem attacks and gratuitous profanity. Justifiable profanity may be tolerated.

I am sorry, but due to the un-manageable volume of spam comments, I have enabled the scrambled word verification. I apologize for the inconvenience.