Friday, December 2, 2011

Burning Deceased Humans Will Produce Electricity

According to this article, In Durham, England, corpses will soon be used to generate electricity.

Mark Twain quipped in The Innocents Abroad, that they used to burn mummies to run the trains in Egypt. This is even better. I’m sure the backlog of unburned deceased humans is a huge untapped resource in the energy field. And if we run out of dead ones, we can start killing live ones. We're a scourge on the planet anyway. Win-win!

I’ve thought for a long time that the founders spinning in their graves would be a great source of energy. Just hook a drive belt between the spinning founder and an electric generator. At the rate they have to be spinning today, I'm thinking we could power most of the Eastern seaboard.

No comments :

Post a Comment

This is a moderated forum. Please try to avoid ad-hominem attacks and gratuitous profanity. Justifiable profanity may be tolerated.

I am sorry, but due to the un-manageable volume of spam comments, I have enabled the scrambled word verification. I apologize for the inconvenience.