Thursday, August 5, 2021

Bill Whittle Identifies the Problem, and the Solution | Must Watch

I have watched in horror over the past 50 years, but especially in the last ten or so, as our freedoms are simply swept away with impunity and arrogance. Bill Whittle lays it out as clearly as anyone I've ever seen. And the good news is, he has a solution. Watch & learn.

 

 So the video was taken down eh? Okay, YouTube, I'll try and find it elsewhere.

Try this... It's even bigger, longer, and uncut...

 

If that doesn't work, go here instead...

No comments :

Post a Comment

This is a moderated forum. Please try to avoid ad-hominem attacks and gratuitous profanity. Justifiable profanity may be tolerated.

I am sorry, but due to the un-manageable volume of spam comments, I have enabled the scrambled word verification. I apologize for the inconvenience.