Wednesday, August 18, 2021

Well... I'm Boned...

Sharyl Atkisson
Sharyl Atkisson
I took the Pfizer COVID vaccine, not because I was mandated to, or because I believe the busybody
illiberal control freaks, but because I'm a 65 year old overweight diabetic. 

Now this: (STUDY) Why so many vaccinated people are getting sick: Antibody Dependent Enhancement (ADE)

And of course, if the illiberal control freaks ever find out the vaccines are worse than the disease, we'll be right back to face diapers and lockdown city, for all the good that does. I think this is already happening in the People's Republic of California. 

The linked article is by Sharyl Atkisson, whom I trust explicitly and implicitly. She is one of the few true reporters left in the world. Fearless, objective and honest. 

No comments :

Post a Comment

This is a moderated forum. Please try to avoid ad-hominem attacks and gratuitous profanity. Justifiable profanity may be tolerated.

I am sorry, but due to the un-manageable volume of spam comments, I have enabled the scrambled word verification. I apologize for the inconvenience.