Thursday, August 19, 2021

I've Got a Hankering for Some Frog Music!

I was a freshman in high school in 1970 when this song hit the airwaves. It became an instant classic, and I still love to hear it. Three Dog Night were a powerhouse back then, and they put today's boy bands to shame. It's great to see Chuck talk about this song.



We went to see Three Dog Night in concert in Boise back in the 1980s. They played all their hits, and ended the concert. No Joy to the World. Of course, they got a standing ovation that wouldn't quit, and when they finally came back out on stage, Chuck stepped up to the microphone and said, "I've got a hankering for some frog music! Pandemonium. Here you go...

No comments :

Post a Comment

This is a moderated forum. Please try to avoid ad-hominem attacks and gratuitous profanity. Justifiable profanity may be tolerated.

I am sorry, but due to the un-manageable volume of spam comments, I have enabled the scrambled word verification. I apologize for the inconvenience.