Tuesday, August 17, 2021

Hey Busybody Control Freaks!

  • If the vaccines work, and it fits your risk profile, then get vaccinated. What I do should have no effect on you. Live and let live.
  • If the vaccines don't work, then what you or I do won't matter. So let me make my own decisions. Live and let die. 
  • The same goes for masks. The same goes for lockdowns. If going out doesn't fit your risk profile, then stay home. 
  • If you're afraid of me, then you're at liberty to stand six feet away, if it makes you feel better.

No comments :

Post a Comment

This is a moderated forum. Please try to avoid ad-hominem attacks and gratuitous profanity. Justifiable profanity may be tolerated.

I am sorry, but due to the un-manageable volume of spam comments, I have enabled the scrambled word verification. I apologize for the inconvenience.